Monday, March 31, 2014

My Goals

I've avoided starting a blog in the past because I do care what people think, and was perhaps (okay, definitely) scared of inviting the unsolicited judgments of many. But I've decided that I have things to share and hopefully it will be worthwhile to someone, anyone, and this blog is for you. :)

I am a young mom (of two beautiful, fun, loving, sweet, silly, crazy, annoying momma's boys) and I work from home. Needless to say, it's not easy to make time for myself. I am on a mission to complete (and honestly start) some pending projects, including writing this blog. I hope to share the joys and tribulations of parenting while making time to work on a deadline, keep the house nice and clean (or at least as tidy as it can be before my two little monsters start throwing things all over the floor again, sometimes WHILE I'm picking up), paint/draw, read, write, start a business, have a social life, and have alone time with my hubby (the previous six are much easier said than done). I'm sure many moms (and you too dads) can relate.

So those are my goals and I'd love to share my progress and would love to hear your experiences as parents as well. Let's do what we teach our children and SHARE!



No comments:

Post a Comment