Thursday, April 3, 2014

What Do You Love?

After the other day's venting post it's time for some positives to balance out the negative:

My kids are incredibly sweet and nice (which is an often underrated trait). They are friendly and loving. They kiss and tell me they love me all day, every day, for no other reason than they truly do. And I love them. They are funny and silly. Sebastian has a great imagination and tells me stories all the time. Some are so profound they shock me. They love each other, they play together, they smile and hug and look at each other lovingly. It is beyond adorable. They are wonderful siblings and I can only hope they will remain so close.
I love seeing them grow, becoming more able, more independent, smarter everyday. I love seeing their personalities develop and change. Those moments in the day, when I'm not stressed and I can see them through un-irked-filtered eyes, when they flash me a smile and googly eyes of love, are perfect.
When they are asleep and peaceful I just want to (and do) kiss their beautiful little faces a million times.
I am so happy to have them in my life and I could not imagine it without them.

What do you love about your little (or not so little) ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment